2013 Ducati Desmosedici unveiled!
Wednesday, January 16 2013
Last night’s Wrooom Festival saw the 2013 Ducati Desmosedici unveiled for the first time. The bike, which will be ridden this year by Andrea Dovizioso and Nicky Hayden isn’t hugely different from 2012’s effort, but for all you fans who love the technical info, here’s the full spec of the new machine…Enjoy!
- Engine – Liquid-cooled, 90 degree V4 four-stroke desmodromic DOHC, four valves per cylinder.
- Capacity – 1000cc
- Max Power – More than 235hp
- Max Speed – More than 330 km/h
- Transmission – Ducati Seamless Transmission
- Fuel – Shell Racing V-Power
- Ignition – Magnetti Marelli
- Exhaust – Termignoni
- Frame – Aluminium
- Suspension – Ohlins inverted 48mm fork and Ohlins shock absorber, new factory evolution damping system
- Tyres – 16.5 inch Bridgestone front and rear
- Brakes – Brembo two 320mm carbon front discs with four piston callipers. SIngle stainless steel rear disc with two piston calliper.
- Dry weight – 160kg.