Keep your motorbike revving with the BC Easy 6 Charger
Wednesday, July 4 2012
If your motorbike gets some seriously heavy use, it can soon be left with less of a charge than you’d like, that’s where the BC Easy 6 Charger comes in! It even lets you see which one of its six charging cycles is running, so errors are reduced.
- Cycle One - Initialisation – The first stage checks the battery’s energy levels and ensures its in a fit state for recharging!
- Cycle Two – Soft Charge – A light, pulsing current prevents significant undercharge.
- Cycle Three – Bulk Charge – The third setting provides full current in order to recover 85-90% of the battery’s capacity.
- Cycle Four – Desulphation – This section is a ‘controlled overcharge’ which recovers the remaining 10-15% of charge which has been lost through lead-sulphate crystallisation.
- Cycle Five – Battery analysis and end cycle – Does exactly what it says on the tin, winds the charging down and ensures the battery is retaining its charge.
- Cycle Six – Maintenance – Provided the appropriate charge to keep the battery in its best possible shape.
The charger safeguards completely against short circuits and reverse polarity,overheating and overcharging. It can even be wall-mounted for a workshop or garage. It retails at £37.49 and is inclusive of a cable with insulated clamps, as well as a waterproof cable with eyelets!