Taking the motorcycle CBT – advice from the instructor
If you’re serious about riding a motorcycle then you’ll need to complete your Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) before attempting to get a full motorbike licence.
We spoke to Easy Rider Motorcycles in Liverpool to get the lowdown on the CBT from somebody who knows, with Dave, an instructor for the last 15 years, on hand to answer our questions which included:
- Should I be scared of doing the motorcycle CBT?
- Do car drivers find the CBT easier than non-drivers?
- What kind of person does the CBT?
- What would you say to somebody who is thinking about doing the CBT?
- What are the most common mistakes made by riders during the CBT?
- Can you fail the motorcycle CBT?
Music from BenSound.com.
GET A QUOTE
Compare motorbike insurance from the top UK brokers now!Get a quote