AGV Compact ST Course Fact File
Motorcycle helmets are incredibly important to every biker and choosing the right type can be difficult if you’re not asking the right questions.
The range of motorcycle helmets available can be overwhelming but if you’re looking for a new lid and you’re interested in the modular sort, the AGV Compact ST Course could be the one for you.
We got chatting to AGV about the popular helmet and what it offers.
First things first, how much will it set you back?
If helmets with graphics are your thing, then you’re looking at £229. Or if you prefer the discreet plain helmet it’s £199. Check out the AGV Compact ST website for available graphics.
What kind of riding style is it suited to?
The helmet’s incredibly versatile but essentially street riding, touring and urban riding.
What are the advantages of a modular helmet?
Modular helmets are very user friendly. The Compact ST can be legally worn in both the open and closed configuration, has a sun visor fitted and has pre made recesses for fitting communication systems.
What makes this modular helmet different to others?
• Dual homologation, it’s tested to UN ECE 22.05 standards for both open and full-face standards meaning it can be legally worn in either position.
• Has very small dimensions so it looks like a regular full face helmet in closed configuration
• The chin bar sits very close to the shell for comfort
• Has great aerodynamics and provides good balance when riding with the chin bar up
• Exceptional value for money
What other helmets are competing with this lid?
Nothing at this price point can offer the same level of quality and specification.
Have SHARP tested it?
Yes, it has 4 stars and 100% on the chin bar.
Where can you get your hands on it?
Find your nearest dealer here.